Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Curiouser and Curiouser

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English) from "Lewis Carroll: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: chapter 2". Sorry haven't been posting - quite swarmed with work - who isn't right? :) Gotta put in the time and make the dough so that i can cough up more mulah for even more toys to fill the haven. But I have noticed that for the past two days so far, a visitor from Poland (ISP: Glowny Urzad Nadzoru Budowlanego) has been visiting my blog quite a bit (as in a lot, like 267 times today at the time of this post and 483 times yesterday) so it really got me thinking why anyone would want to visit the same site so many times - perhaps to download the pictures I've posted; if so, hope it's all for a good cause :) - anyway, gotta say i'm quite flattered that someone would think that the pictures I've taken are worth downloading at all - LOL!! So sit tight, my friends and sweet dreamzzzz.... toy haven OUT ;P

No comments: